Possible Interview Questions
List of possible interview questions commonly asked during common job interview.
Interview questionnaire, interview help questions, possible interview questions, interview tips:
These commonly asked possible interview questions are very much beneficial and useful for:
Person who will give General job interview:
Person who will get interview of candidates for the general post.
Icebreaker and Background Questions:
- What goals have you set for yourself?
- What did you enjoy most about your last present job?
- What did you enjoy least about your last/present job?
- What can you do for us that someone else cannot?
- Tell me about a time when you delegated a project effectively?
- Tell me about time when you surmounted a major obstacle?
- Tell me about a time when you set your sights too high?
- If I were to interview your reporting staff members, how would they describe your strengths and weakness as a manager and supervisor?
Questions to Determine Fit:
- How do you deal with people whose background and value systems differ from yours?
- Do you prefer working with others or working alone?
Core Competency Questions:
- Has competition had any positive or negative impact on your accomplishments? How?
- What’s one management lesson your learned in college?
- Why do you want to get into this field?
- What would you say to an interviewer who suggested that you do not have very much organizational work experience?
- What qualities do you have that especially quality you for this positions?
- Your resume does not list any jobs experience in the past few year. Why not?
- You are negotiating an important contract with another firm that has a reputation for driving a hard bargain. After a full day of negotiating, the other firm’s representatives depart for the day. They leave behind a folder that appears to contain key information about their negotiating plants. What would you do?
- How important is it for organizations to publish ethics politics and guidelines?
Brainteasers and Business Problems:
- What was the last product or service you saw that took you breath away?
- What’s the most significant compliment anyone has ever paid you?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Is there anything you’d like to know about the job that would help you to do it better than anyone else?