Ups logistics Courier company founded in 1907 in the United States, UPS has grown into a company multi-billion dollar deal with the main objective of facilitating trade globally. Today, UPS (United Parcel Service Inc.) is a company international whose brand is one of the best known and admired worldwide.
A number as express parcel in the world, we are also one of the first providers of specialized transportation, logistics, capital and e–commerce. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, capital and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
This can be illustrated with figures:
• A turnover of $54.1 Billion in 2012
• Nearly 400,000 employees (6th global private employer)
• 4 billion packages and documents delivered in 2012
• 16.3 million packages and documents delivered in 2012
• Nearly 9 million customers per day
• 9th World Airline (230 aircraft owned and 332 chartered)
• 95125 vehicles “earth” (trucks, motorcycles, gondolas…)
• $1 Billion invested in technological development per year.
DHL provides a wide range of career opportunities at different levels all over the world. As an employee you will have the possibility to develop yourself personally and professionally through successful teamwork. Together we build a company we can truly be proud of. Currently company following positions on urgent basis.
1. Position: Senior & Middle-level Managers (Operation Export/Import)
Applicants having extensive knowledge and experience in the courier industry operations within Pakistan or international market are required to join the dynamic team in formation.
2. Position: Senior & Middle-level Managers (Sales)
Dynamics sales professional, both highly experienced senior and Mid-Level Managers are required to in the team to assist in the growth plan.
3. Position: Business Development Manager
The role of the Business Development Manager will include brand placement, market expansion, development of new products, new customer acquisition and awareness.
4. Position: Customer Service/Call Center Supervisor & Agents
Professional from customer service and call center in similar environments are required. Good Communications skills in Urdu and English are must.
How to apply:
Application are required on an urgent basis. Please send your complete resume/CV with a recent passport size photograph at Bungalow # 12, Bahadurabad Block-3, Main Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Karachi Pakistan.
Tel.: +92 21 3413 3497 (C.O.O)
Tel.: +92 21 111 669 877 (Customer Service)
You can also email your CV with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
(No last date, apply as soon as possible, we need on urgent basis)